If you become a regular visitor on this blog, what can you expect?
- Fiction. Lots and lots of fiction. Most of it bad, but some may lean towards decent at times.
- Unfiltered rambling. I like to do stream of consciousness type stuff from time to time.
- Autobiographical posts. Nothing makes a better subject than yourself (myself?) and while I'm sure it may not appeal to most people, writing about my past helps me forget about it—as weird as that sounds.
- Gaming and music stuffs. Reviews, musings, nostalgia, and whatever else I can drum up.
- Career-related things. I'd like to post about being a technical writer for Blizzard, but is there really an audience for that?
- Self-deprecation. If you couldn't pick up on that already, well apparently I'm not as clever as I originally thought.
So yes, WELCOME TO "A TECHNICAL REJOINDER"!!! I hope you enjoy your stay here, and I hope I can get you to laugh—either at or with me—and maybe shed a tear or two.